Import Officer at Orient Global Manufacturing Limited
Orient Global Manufacturing Limited – Our company is mainly into Agriculture & Farms, Chemical Dealers, Chemicals and offering Caustic Soda, Corn Starch.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Import Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking to hire a young and vibrant high- plan and implement all import strategies according to all supplier and customer demand and administer internal movement of all goods and ensure compliance to all government
- Partner with suppliers and inventory planners and ensure accurate movement of all international goods and ensure arrival of goods within time-frame and obtain best freight rates at all times.
- Assist to prepare all import quotes for customers and perform all shipment bookings with carriers.
- To ensure optimum method of shipment for imported cargoes which are to be received with pre-determined time parameters and terms of sales/ purchase.
- Manage all the duties within the shipping function i.e manage shipping agents, tracking the entire shipment process, invoice approval, statutory reports, insurance claims, Indent file control, etc.
- Must be a Social Science Graduate (B.Sc).
- Must have minimum of 3 years in import / Logistics experience.
- Applicants should be 30 years and above.
- Must have Operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
- Must have knowledge of proper clearing and haulage documentation for both import and export.
- Must have appropriate Knowledge of Inspection agents, Banks, Shipping Companies and Terminals.
- Must have the ability to handle customs and shipping companies for Imports, temporary importation, and Exports.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail