In-house Counsel / Company Secretary at COURE Software and System Limited
COURE Software and Systems Limited also known as COURE Technologies inc. is a business process automation firm. COURE provides turnkey platforms and solutions for businesses. We focus on the proper implementation of technology to improve Client’s business process and operations by automating repeatable functions and activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: In-house Counsel / Company Secretary
Your job will be but not limited to:
- Negotiating, writing, reviewing, and executing agreements and contracts on behalf of the company
- Offering counsel on a variety of legal issue
- Working alongside other departments within the company
- Ensure internal and external business process compliance with regulatory bodies
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company
- Reviewing advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements
- Providing training to the company on legal topics
- Take and document minutes of meetings
- Be the in-house data protection officer.
Our candidate is required to:
- Have a Law degree and have been called to the bar
- Have 4+ years of experience gained as an in-house counsel, compliance officer, and/or its equivalent
- Have full knowledge of GDPR and NDPR
- Have strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate (speaking and writing) effectively with others at all levels of the organization
- Have strong negotiating skills with both legal and commercial issues
- Work independently with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.