Independent Marketing & Business Development Representative – US Market (Remote) at Foxillas
Foxillas is the fastest way to build an effective sales pipeline for your product or service.We are product storytellers. We help brands connect with their customers on a deep, emotional level. We craft stories that appeal to customers’ values and aspirations. Our goal is to create a connection between the customer and brand that lasts a lifetime.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Independent Marketing & Business Development Representative – US Market
Location: Lagos (Remote)
- Are you looking to jumpstart a new career in marketing, customer service or business development but can’t even find an entry-level position without prior experience?
- We are currently seeking a flexible and versatile Independent Marketing & Business Development Representative – US Market to help build our Client base.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy the freedom to work anywhere while obtaining new Clients and generating qualified leads. This is a unique opportunity not only to learn the ropes but also to improve your talent in the industry.
- If you are eager to learn and ready to prove yourself, apply now. Your dream job is waiting.
- Acquire new Client accounts via leads, cold-calling and other strategic selling solutions
- Call and email potential clients to inform them about our services (including cold calling)
- Update HubSpot CRM
- Set appointments for our sales team
- Send confirmation emails and make re-confirmation calls
- Update Google Calendars
- Create digital marketing materials
- Assist with social media content and posts
- Analyze consumer information to identify and expand business opportunities
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about Foxillas and drive qualified traffic
- Create and distribute customer-facing and internal marketing materials and social media content.
- Identify Client needs and suggests appropriate services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with Clients.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective Clients.
- Stay up-to-date with new services and pricing.
- OND or Higher
- At least 1 year of sales experience (cold calling, etc)
- Must be fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Can-do attitude highly organized and evidence of a strong work ethic – going beyond “NO’s”
- Ability to make cold calls if needed (real conversations, not scripted calls)
- Ability to send a minimum of 50 emails per day
- Ability to establish a solid relation basis in 20 minutes
- High personal integrity to overcome rejections and to accept 10% conversion as an extraordinary success
- Have a computer with a solid internet connection
- Able to self-study to understand our industry better
- Results-driven mindset with a proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales
- Skilled communicator and a superb listener
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership thinking
- Previous customer service, support or client-facing experience
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to set and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and work independently with little to no supervision.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Strong Social and People Skills.
Does this Describe You?
- Enjoy working independently
- Love to problem solve
- Passionate about what you do
- Highly competitive and driven for results.
Join the Foxillas Team
- Monthly Performance Incentives
- Career Advancement Opportunities.
- Set your own hours during US time
- 35,000 base pay if monthly email send is met, plus 10,000 commission for every new client
- Contract Work (no work no pay).
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.