Information Technology Manager at Zuma Health Trust Limited
Zuma Health Trust Limited is an indigenous Health Maintenance Organizaton (HMO) registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS). As one of the leading players in health insurance industry in Nigeria, we have over 14 years of experience in managing the health care of our enrollees and building relationships between our enrollees and health care providers.
We are major players in the Social Health Insurance Industry. We play a prominent role in servicing public sector clients through various NHIS Schemes. We have also expanded our service to growing a number of Private sector and individual clients through our unique customer value proposition. we are well positioned to meet immediate clientele needs and the ever evolving challenges of usiness environment in managed healthcare in any part of the country and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The IT technical Manager will monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks of Zuma Health Trust Limited.
- He / She will be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems.
- Minimum of first degree in or its equivalent in Computer Science, Information Science or related field.
- Post graduate qualification in ICT or equivalent will be an advantage.
- Certification of membership in professional bodies
- Good knowledge of data base, oracle etc.
- Minimum of 8-years post NYSC qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience preferably in a HMO
- Attendance of relevant courses seminar and workshop.
- Problem-solving attitude
- Data base Administration
- Software and Hardware Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages
- Outstanding communication skills
- BSc in Information Technology and other related fields
- A post graduate qualification in relevant fields would be a plus
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] with the subject line of the email stating (“the role to be applied” – your full name).E.g (Information Technology Manager Application – Sarah John).
Note: Applications without the advised subject line will not be considered.