Information Technology Support Officer (Tier 1) at Whyte Cleon Limited
Whyte Cleon Limited is a Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience.
We are a solution based business consulting firm with focus on the provision of practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Exec…
Read more about this company
Information Technology (tier 1) Support Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of end-user workstations.
- Installing and configuring of anti-virus products on endpoints.
- Configuration of mail clients at workstations.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Server environment. MCSA certification is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of networking configuration and troubleshooting. CCNA is an advantage.
- Daily data Backup, Data warehousing, Off-site backup services and electronic vaulting of data.
- General knowledge of printer troubleshooting and repairs
- Knowledge of Social media marketing and commercial functionality
- Ability to learn fast and willingness to write certifications frequently.
- Basic knowledge of website administration.
- Basic knowledge of Office365 environment
- HND, B.Sc in Computer related courses or relevant IT certification’s
- Minimum of Second Class Lower / HND, Upper Credit
- 1 year minimum relevant working experience
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting IT related incidents.
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Method of Application
Note: Only applicants with work experience in the Information Technology industry need apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to Whytecleon on www.whytecleon.com to apply