Innovation and Strategist Manager at Hazon Holdings
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Innovation and Strategist Manager
- Innovation and Strategist Manager is expected to develop,execute and take a lead role in the design and implementation of Brand strategies in order to achieve targeted profit, market share and volume objectives on the brand/category
- A key contributor to the success of the strategic plan demonstrating industry leadership in brand building activity
- He/She is to deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners.
- To consistently demonstrate understanding of clients’ expectations through development of effective proposals and campaigns.
- To formulate effective communication and execution strategies for winnable and efficient campaigns that aids the achievement of clients’ business objective.
- Intelligent understanding and interpretations of client briefs.
- Collate & compile thorough on-brand case study reports for clients & for internal purposes.
- Build/develop creative, usable and actionable ideas
- Developing communication strategies targeted at key audiences of the brand using the brand’s USPs
- Presenting business strategies and recommendations in proposals.
- Working with external and internal stakeholders to identify consumer touch points and understand executable mechanics
- Collect creative Briefs across functions as required with the intent of sharing insights and big ideas for execution with team
- Understand Products, Interpret, gain and communicate insights on the target audience and use these effectively in the execution of all creative material.
- Ensure all round compliance of creative material to all Brand elements including Corporate and visual identities and brand value proposition
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects to ensure brand consistency.
- Ensure that every creative execution meets all quality assurance parameters as set out in the brand manual.
- Manage multiple creative execution projects from concept through to completion with supervision from the Head of Creative.
- Manage concepts, oversee and fulfil copywriting responsibilities, and lead all creative development processes and executions.
Education and Technical Requirements
- 7+ years creative experience with an Experiential industry, advertising agency, in-house marketing team, post-production house, or PR/digital marketing agencies.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Proficiency in all applicable software (Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator – After Effects, Premiere a plus)
- Exceptional design skills
- Ability to collaborate with a fast-paced team
- Experience pitching new creative concepts and strategic initiatives to leadership teams
- Ability to clearly convey creative direction and brand messaging to internal creative teams, as well as external clients.
- Proven ability to manage a busy workload and exceptional time management skills
- Experience working with large-scale brands
- Strong understanding of production processes
- Ability to analyze challenges and make good judgments given multiple considerations
Leadership and Growth Behaviors:
- Act like An Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- Develop self and others: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven and Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.