Installation Technologist at an Electrical Engineering and Power Systems Solutions Company – Ralds and Agate
Ralds and Agate – Our client, a preferred provider of electrical engineering and power systems solutions to the West African power sector is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Installation Technologist
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for the installation and maintenance of all the company’s electronic systems and equipment.
- He or She will oversee troubleshooting system malfunctions and providing necessary instructions and guidance on the effective & optimal utilisation of the company’s equipment.
- Install and troubleshoot all equipment to ensure they function optimally and in line with project requirements and the manufacturers’ specifications.
- Carry out tests on all equipment, to ensure proper connections and functioning.
- Diagnose and carry out routine & periodic maintenance and repair of the company’s equipment; proactively place orders for parts required to carry out the aforementioned.
- Provide and prepare detailed and relevant reports on the company’s assets & equipment periodically to relevant stakeholders within the company.
- Maintain accurate records and log of all repairs and maintenance activities carried out on the company’s equipment and assets.
- First degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or any technical-related field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Prior experience working as an Installation or Instrumentation Technologist/ Technician.
Application Closing Date