Insurance and Claims Officer at Whitefield Ventures Limited
Whitfield Ventures Limited is a global trading company with an active presence in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. We have pioneered and specialized in supplying Nigeria and West African clients with globally sourced products and services that are critical to laying the foundations for a modern economy. Inversely, we also distribute locally sourced raw and processed agricultural products from West Africa to the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance and Claims Officer
Location: Kirikiri, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise all insurance claims in line with insurance policies.
- Handle claims linked to social protection (claims in respect of work-related accidents, other accidents, death.
- Assist the Team Leader in setting up insurance cover for staff.
- Monitor the performance of insurance coverage and report to the management of any discrepancies.
- Assist the Team Leader in setting up a complimentary Health Insurance Cover for staff.
- Monitor the performance of Complimentary Health Insurance Cover and report any cases of abuse.
- Collect and analyze data on all claims related to social protection, life insurance, Bank movable and fixed assets including public liabilities.
- Prepare monthly reports for the attention of the management.
- Update existing policies to reflect changes regarding staff compliments and Asset portfolio.
- Communicate with Insurance brokers to obtain information necessary for processing claims.
- In consultation with the Finance department, ensure timely settlement of premiums.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
To Qualify for the Role, You Must Have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance Management or Business Administration.
- Up to 2 years of relevant working experience in all areas of an HR transactional environment for a large and complex organization, with focus on electronic submission of necessary documentation.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in Insurance Industry.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.