Interior Design Architect at Valuefronteira Limited
ValueFronteira is a performance improvement firm that leverages the techniques of decision optimization, business research/analytics, economic science, process focus and capacity building to provide robust insights that enable decision makers to achieve accelerated and optimized innovation and sustained competitive differentiation.
Our business philosophy…
Read more about this company
Interior Design Architect
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Building and Construction
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from a duly accredited higher institution.
- Have completed NYSC.
- Possess at least one year of experience in interior design architecture.
- Be proficient in Autocad, Sketchup, Revit or other relevant software.
- Be proficient in Microsoft word office.
- Be familiar with measurements and measuring tools.
The Project Architect will:
- Be responsible for creating designs for customer concepts.
- Work with the chief architect to provide quotations to clients.
- Handle all requests from the marketing and sales team.
- Be responsible for updating pricing systems from time to time.
N80,000 – N130,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with ‘Interior Design Architect’ as the subject line.