Internal Auditor at an Electrical Engineering and Power Systems Solutions Company – Ralds and Agate
Ralds and Agate – Our client, a preferred provider of electrical engineering and power systems solutions to the West African power sector is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing and performing the full audit cycle (including risk management and control management) to ascertain the effectiveness, financial reliability, and compliance of all organizational operations with applicable directives, policies, and regulations.
- Develop and review the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s accounting, internal control and operational processes/procedures/systems and ensure compliance with applicable guidelines and regulations.
- Determine and review the reliability & integrity of the company’s financial information; including the means and methods used to obtain, capture, classify and report the information.
- Develop and implement periodic audit plans to identify operational loopholes and recommend measures to effectively avert/manage risk and save costs.
- Carry out periodic reviews and investigations on the company’s projects to ensure the results achieved are consistent with predetermined project objectives, scope, and details.
- Prepare periodic reports and updates to management or the board of directors on findings or results gotten from audits or investigations carried out to aid accurate decision making.
- First degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration/Management, or related discipline.
- Master’s in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration/Management (MBA is an added advantage).
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as an internal auditor.
- Proven experience using auditing standards, procedures and regulations.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date