Internal Auditor at TD Africa Distributions Ltd
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Technology Distributions Limited (TD) commenced business in May 1999 as the pioneer ICT distributor in West Africa and currently represents HP, Microsoft, APC, Epson, IBM, Dell, Canon, Cisco, D-Link, Huawei, Lenovo, Zinox, Toshiba, i-Direct, Infinix, Tecno, Nokia, Transcend & Samsung.
As the first manufacturer-accredited local distributor for the sub-…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Confirmation of daily online real time sales transactions.
- Confirmation of credit worthiness of customers from the credit list.
- Confirmation of the credit status of customers i.e. credit exceeded, over dues etc.
- Reviews reversed invoices for error (s) if any.
- Confirms the goods transferred to branches in line with the approved requisition from the Branch.
- Review of TD stock reconciliation done.
- Monitors transfer of inventories to and from branches.
- Carries monthly checks on postings to various Bank statements.
- Confirmation of profitability on sales orders and confirmation of payment on the sale orders.
- Reviews branch petty cash Book periodically.
- Any other duties that may from time to time be assigned by the Head of Audit.
- Graduate of Accounting, ATS qualification will be an added advantage.
- Must be experienced in the development and implementation of internal control policies and procedures.
- Must be detailed and analytical.
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be smart and work with initiative.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love