Internal Auditor at VPD Money
VPD.Money is a financial services and lifestyle App that offers its users money management tools, instant access to a digital wallet and bank account. We are unifying wallet and digital banking experience in order to bridge the gap between Africa and the global e-commerce market. Enabling connectivity that drives performance powered by individuals, African & International SMEs, and the diaspora community seeking to trade or complete transactions in/with Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk
- Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with fintech regulations
- Audit review of all accounting processes and procedures.
- Preparation of timely internal control report for the CEO
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and stakeholders
Requirements For The Role
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other related fields
- Minimun of 3-5years’ experience in similar role
- Professional qualifications of ACA/ACCA/CIA will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in a Fintech organisation
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject line “Internal Auditor”