Internal Auditor/Control at Jemi Neil Consulting December, 2019
Jemi Neil Consulting is recruiting for fulltime Internal Auditor/Control.
Our client, a technology–driven Capital Market Investment Mediator and a thoroughbred in share registration business in Nigeria has given us the task to source a Senior Product Specialist.
Job Title: Internal Auditor/Control
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 6 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Responsible for all full audits and spot checks in line with the audit calendar
- Review all operational compliance standards
- Initiates & executes investigation for all fraud related cases
- Responsible for preparing audit & control reports for management/Board/statutory audit committee
- Responsible for all process reviews
- Responsible for conducting routine products & operational checks
- Responsible for monthly snap checks
- Responsible for policy review and checks
- Determines internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Properly advice on financial accuracy, internal control and regulatory compliance.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported.
Min Required Experience:
Role Requirements/Experience Required:
- A good degree (with a minimum of 2-2) in Business Administration/ Finance/Accounts, while a Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be a ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- Must have diverse operational working knowledge cutting across IT,Consulting, Capital Market, Finance, Bank etc
- Must have a good understanding of the capital market and its regulatory environment
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role from a structured organization
- Ability to Multitask, must have excellent communication skills and must be a strategic thinker
- Must be very proficient in the use of Microsoft office suite applications
- Must apply good discretion, good judgment ability, adaptable and must be a versatile individual.
- Ability to equilibrate priorities and organize work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Must have good leadership skills and must be a self-starter.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates ONLY should send updated CVs to [email protected] using “Senior Product Specialist” as subject of the mail.
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to [email protected]
About Jemi Neil Consulting
Jemi-Neil Consulting is an organization with two core diverse areas: International Education Consultancy (University & College Placements) & Human Resources Consultancy focusing on executing various H…Know More about Jemi Neil Consulting