Internal Control Analyst (Logistics) at Recore Limited
Recore Limited is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated in December 2003.
We are a full fledged human resources firm incorporated in Nigeria to provide second to non-human capital development services, outsourcing, Corporate Training/Professional Study and Reputation Management.
We are dedicated to assisting our clients achieve peak performance through ou…
Read more about this company
Internal Control Analyst (Logistics)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Cross River
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Our client has requested our services in the provision of Internal Control Analyst with unquestionable integrity and adequate expertise.
- To work with the Internal Control Manager to ensure a system is in place which ensures that all major risks in the Logistics space are identified and analyzed, on a continuous basis
- To highlight areas of risk and process gaps identified in Logistics and Depot Operation Activities.
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal audit function as it related to Logistics activities
- To support in the preparation of Logistics report package to the group and audit committee on the policies, programs and activities of the department via the Head of Internal Control and Audit
- To report on the findings of Logistics Process reviews and assist Internal Control manager in monitoring management’s response and implementation
- To report to the Internal Control Manager on the value for money that the company obtains in all its Logistics activities with special regard to economy, efficiency and effectiveness
- To execute any Logistics reviews or tasks requested by Head of Internal Control and Audit, the audit committee, chief executive or chief financial officer via the Internal control Manager.
- To provide Internal Control Manager with an opinion on the internal controls within the Logistics operations.
- Communicating, educating and ensuring strict compliance with Company’s Policies & procedures in the Logistics Function
Skills / Experience Required
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of the cement industry or a similar business and regulatory environment
- Strong computer skills especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint and General IT applications
- Ability to prioritize with excellent time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- A knowledge of audit procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods involved in conducting audits
- An ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise oral and written reports
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in Audit or Finance.
- Applicants must be resident in Calabar.