Internal Control Officer at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To plan, organize and carry out all internal control functions
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Report risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the CFO and Company Board and provide recommendations for improving the organization’s operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development on best practices
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program
- Evaluate the organization’s readiness in case of business interruption
- Provide support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- All other duties as reasonably requested.
- Must have a minimum of first degree in any course from a reputable university
- 3 or more years’ experience in the financial sector
- Highly presentable
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.