International Breweries Plc Available Job Opportunity
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of the Function:
- Opportunity exists for a highly skilled Fleet Supervisor in our Logistics department.
- The Successful candidate will Design solid Fleet Management systems and processes by implementing quality maintenance schedules, mechanical and electrical repair works, including timely preventive maintenance & service schedule.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Implementation of all Fleet safety in line with business objective
- Report and analyzing standards are developed and coordinated with Fleet Manager / user departments
- Strategic requirements are identified, prioritized, and designed for implementation
- Provide guidance on best practice and future trends through national / international research and evaluation
- Reliability and quality of materials as well as workmanship of outside contractors and suppliers is assessed and poor quality addressed.
- Minimum downtime and safety and reliability of all vehicles
- Advice to managers and staff on all transport related issues are given to improve service level and efficiency
- Performance measures e.g. fuel consumption, spare parts, tyre and oil usage is analyzed monthly
- Need for servicing and repairs are identified
- Ensure sufficient basic stock is available for smooth running of all fleet
- Monitor and manage fleet services and repairs
- Ensure the availability of fleet and allocate vehicles
- Maintain and manage fleet database
- Conduct fleet inspections and regular fleet audits
- Develop a fleet contingency plan.
- B. Sc / HND Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Fleet Maintenance & Management
- Logistics for large scale operations
- Computer literate, able to use power point, Excel, Word and able to compile, analyze and interpret fleet statistics.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 17th December, 2021.
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality.
- Internal applicants require Line manager approval
- Kindly attach CV in PDF format
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than the closing date above.