Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry. Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Accountant – Team Lead
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Lead and manage the inventory team’s daily activities, ensuring the flow of information, resolution of daily challenges and progress of the work
- Ensures posting in NAV is done accurately and in timely manners
- Reviews monthly Sales reconciliation
- Prepares arrangements for the new stores opening
- Review Landed cost reports
- Prepares and reviews New store costs
- Ensure timely computation and posting of food cost for all brands and locations monthly.
- Provide the required leadership to the inventory team by overseeing daily operations.
- Validate inventory Valuation Report and report all observations at month end.
- Ensure correctness and completeness of all item creation and BOM creation on NAV.
- Liaise with External Auditors and provide all such information and documents required for the purpose of Audit.
- Ensure that all cost files and order files are validated and presented for approval.
- Ensure correct and timely computation, approval and posting of all Landed Cost for Imported Items.
- Engage other stakeholders in achieving a seamless coordination and execution of all Inventory related issues.
- Certified accountant with ACCA, ACA, ICAN or similar financial qualification
- 5 years’ experience in the field; preferably FMCG, QSR (Quick service restaurant)
- Proficiency in Excel; ERPs; SAP is an advantage
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of IFRS, accounting procedures and financial reporting practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude
- Make decisions and exercise sound judgment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
- Team player and fast worker
Application Closing Date
Method of Application