Inventory Assistant at Norton Industries Limited
Norton Industries Limited is a Building Materials company, specializing in the supply and installation of MARBLE, GRANITE and other NATURAL STONES all over Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Assistant
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for tasks in inventory management and accurate inventory control, processing requests leading to inventory movement on and off-site, and fulfilling customer metric reporting.
- Performs inventory management related functions such as monitoring slow moving and dead inventory, conduct cycle counting, yearly physical inventories, and reporting.
- Daily job is to keep count of the inventory in the factory, and manage the incoming and outgoing material. To support spares and materials inventory management i.e. stocks accuracy and replenishment, perform receiving & in-stock and update inventory
- May be required to perform purchasing functions including but not limited to: backorder reporting and expediting, direct factory shipments, 3rd party support, managing quotes, document control, records maintenance, and resolving open invoices or pricing issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in any discipline
- 1-2 years working experience in either inventory management or logistics
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.