Inventory Control Analyst at DRYVA Logistics
DRYVA Logistics is an integrated logistics company, providing end to end supply chain management solutions. Our portfolio covers Third Party Logistics, E-Commerce Logistics and Warehousing. We are building a team of top talents who can grow fast into senior leadership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Control Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported according to company policy.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand.
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventories.
- Assess inventory output on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to identify trends in productivity.
- Manage cycle counts of product inventories on a regular basis.
- Lead others in safe work practices, especially when in a distribution centre environment
- Monitor delivery schedule and customer orders.
- Solving critical shipment / Receiving issue
- Raise system adjustment for finished product discrepancy.
- Identify and report on frequent issues that create inventory discrepancies and suggest corrective actions to be implemented to avoid re occurrences of the problems.
- Compile, maintain and analyse inventory reports.
- Shipment posting knowledge.
- FP receiving knowledge.
- Understands internal controls related to inventory management.
- Place and receive orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- File claims when defective products are discovered.
- Coordinate with customer service and logistics departments
- Check date-sensitive products for expiration and facilitate removal or transfer of product as needed.
- Perform process and system testing and track performance by area to locate and solve problems in data integrity, productivity, and efficiency.
- Maintenance of finished product storage view
- Excellent trouble shooting skills on inventory discrepancy.
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties assigned
- 2 – 4 years experience in inventory management and control role
- Candidate should possess a HND / B.Sc / M.Sc / MBA
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Good organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Good mathematical and numerical skills
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools.
- Must have completed the NYSC program
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT presentations.
- Excellent use of inventory management tools
NGN 50,000 – 70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th June, 2021.