Egatee is the No. 1 B2B E-Commerce, a high-tech platform company in Africa. The head office is in Hong Kong, China. We are operating well in Uganda, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, and India. Our mission is to empower retail customers to easily manage a large number of commodities, save more operating costs, and make money through our platforms advanced technical capabilites, global supply chain resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager
- Manage inbound confirmation and outbound review
- Qualified candidates will be in charge of Inventory Management and defective product management.
- Investigate and resolve inconsistencies with inventory
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- B.Sc / HND in Business or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in an inventory role
- Knowledgeable of inventory software and MS excel (minimum of intermediate)
- Able to stand and bend for long periods of time in a warehouse environment
- Good communication skills
- Candidates should possess B2B or B2C industry working experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the role applied as the subject of the mail.