Investment Marketer (Uyo) at Gemstone Microfinance
Gemstone Financial Services Limited is an investment company incorporated in May 2019. Our primary purpose is to provide debt and equity financing to micro and small businesses within and outside Kaduna. To this end, we have provided over N150M of agricultural, equipment, and debt financing to our customers over the past 12 months. To meet the ever-growing demand for small business financing, we have within the past months expanded our operations to Twenty-Three branches (23) states across Nigeria. We have a share capital of N150M, per corporate affairs commission.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Marketer
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom ,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Source for new investors and expansion of portfolios from new and existing clients
- Evaluate structure, negotiate, and close new transactions, portfolio restructurings, rescheduling, capital increases, equity sales, etc.
- Relationship management of existing and new investors.
- Develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Ensuring that the investments are liquidated upon maturity or push clients for further roll-over.
- Use negotiation skills to overcome impasses and finalize negotiations in straight forward transactions.
- Works with senior staff to develop a strong pipeline of good quality investment opportunities.
- Notification to investors on updated rates and policies.
- Maintenance of investor’s mandates and attending to investors needs promptly.
- The qualifications for a career as an investment officer are a B.Sc. in Banking and Finance, Economics or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in the financial sector or related Field
- Proven business development skills. In the current job market,
- Proven work experience as an Investment Marketer, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Investment procedures and products
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strategic thinker and proficient in decision-making.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner.
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer service experience
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.