IP Core Network Engineer at a Leading Internet Service Provider – Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading Internet Service Provider (ISP), is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IP Core Network Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Monitoring of IP Transit, NLD , Metro , Core links , troubleshooting with vendors, escalation and follow ups
- To operate in an ISP core-network, includes multi-vendor equipment and services to serve LTE & enterprise customers.
- To analyze / troubleshoot core network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency.
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning.
- Troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor for faster resolution.
- Respond quickly to issues affecting the network environment to maintain high availability and uptime.
- Provides analysis and root cause diagnosis for any network / customer related issue to the involve parties and to maintain SLA. Expert level troubleshooting for malfunctions of network hardware, links, routing, customer related issues to maintain operational availability of core network and customers. Expert level understanding of Cisco and Huawei switches and routers, Network Caching appliances, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, IP sub-netting, VLAN, VTP, VSI, VPN, VRF, VRRP, ISIS, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, WCCP. Understanding of Cisco and Huawei Router / switch hardware configuration, role of each minor item in the chassis, repair and replacement procedures, Transceivers and fiber cables.
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Networking / Telecom.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Certification required: CCNP, CCSP, CCDA
- Working knowledge on Cisco & Huawei network switches and routers.
- Detailed technical knowledge of L2 & L3 routing, switching protocols.
- Available to work in 24*7 shift time, on-call support.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.