ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament to over a decade of experience, our commitment, drive and passion realized through highly skilled and well seasoned professionals.
As a pioneer and a leading Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) operator in Nigeria, we currently provide a number of solutions to various industries and market segments using industry-leading technology (such as our very own Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) cable technology) as our core access network infrastructure and fixed wireless radio services (via licensed frequency). We also proffer complementary IT solutions, with a view of covering key commercial and suburban regions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Analyst / Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Function: System Analysis and Software Development
Reporting to: Head, Application Development
Travel Frequency: Occasional
Purpose of the Job:
- Primary responsibility for the development and support of the OSS/BSS platform and its integration with other systems and applications.
Expected Key Results:
- Develop and build software and applications
- Ensure feasibility and usefulness of projects
- Minimum of 2.1/ Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems or any related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- Strong system integration skills
- Good understanding of web application development using HTTP REST, software standards, software development life cycle and methodologies
- Knowledge of software development process, quality control, and impact assessment
- Demonstrated knowledge of mobile platforms, internet technologies and user interface
- At least 5 years of work experience.
- Hands-on experience with Perl programming, Linux, Postgres RDBMS, and Apache web server required
- Demonstrated experience developing database-driven web applications using PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, or Java, a plus
- Previous experience with Telco OSS/BSS software, such as Freeside and FreeRadius is a big advantage
- Experience working in a multi-platform (LINUX, Mac-OS and Windows) environment.
- Experience working with version control systems (Subversion, Git).
- Strong team player
- Ability to mentor less experienced engineers
- Solid problem solver
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new tool sets, technology and concepts
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects effectively, deal with changing priorities, and to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to present information and ideas clearly and succinctly and to explain various application software and hardware to end users.
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.