IT Officer at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and update operating systems and user applications.
- Monitor the network to ensure functionality and availability to all system users.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Testing and evaluate new technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Install and configure peripherals including scanners, external drives, monitors and other peripheral hardware.
- Talking to staff or clients to determine the nature of any problems encounter either face-to-face or via phone so as to resolve issues.
- Setup and support audio/visual equipment for presentations and trainings on and off site.
- Replace parts as required.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a faulty or set up a system.
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Preferred candidates must have HND / B.Sc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Elect-elect.
- IT certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years and above from reputable Organization.
- Below 30 years.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work well with people.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Service minded.
- Willing to take ownership of issues.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] With the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only a short-listed candidate will be contacted.