IT Officer/Systems Administrator at The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
The mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is derived from the 1958 Act of Parliament, as amended in 1991, 1993,1997,1998,1999 and 2007. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
IT Officer/Systems Administrator
JOB OBJECTIVE: To maintain the Centre’s Management Information Systems and to advise on matters relating to Information and Communication Technology.
LOCATIONS: Enugu, Ibadan, Zaria
- Manage technology services that meet operational requirements of the Centre.
- Serves as the lead IT liaison with senior administration, faculty, staff and students of the Centre and host university.
- Ensure the availability, performance and security of IT systems and applications at the Centre.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Perform systems, network, communications and data base management and administration.
- Set up, configure and maintain computer systems and issue password and login.
- Prepare tender specifications and advise on the selection of computer hardware and software, as required.
- Co-ordinate repairs and preventive maintenance of hardware and systems software.
- Provide inputs to the design, development, implementation and updating of the website of the Centre of Excellence.
- Carry out internal audits of the quality systems of the Centre.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment ,including managing personnel
- Minimum of a Second-Class honours degree in Computer Science/Management Information Technology
- Possession of NYSC Discharge certificate
Method of Application
Applicants should upload their letteres of application.resume/CV and credentials Via the link above and indicate clearly the positions applied for and preferred location
Your letter of application should be in Microsoft Word of PDF and should not exceed 100kb in size
Your CV/Resume should be in microsoft word or PDF and should not exceed 100kb in size. Please scan.
All your credentials to a singlr PDF file for upload. The PDF file containing all your credentails not not exceed 2MB.
Kinfly avoid multipole submissions as duplicate entries will be disqualified
For further information Please call 07002255226