Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Security Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: IT Operations
About the Position
- We are seeking an IT Security Manager to report to the Head, IT and Operations.
- You will be instrumental in the design and enforce policies and procedures that protect our organization’s computing infrastructure from all forms of security breaches.
In this role, you will
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to maintain and improve the security posture of Business and IT.
- Develop appropriate measures to understand the effectiveness of securing the bank through the availability of systems.
- Perform monitoring via the Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool as well as from external sources (e.g. telephone or email).
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our computing infrastructure.
- Monitoring network usage to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
- Performing penetration tests to find any flaws.
- Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
- Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
- Responsibility of identification, measurement, assessment and reporting of IT risk – Second Line of Defence (2LOD)
- Responsible for the Digital Access Management regarding all used Applications (Such as Core-banking Systems)
- Incident response / support of IT Teams during security related incidents.
- Assessment of Key Risk Indicators to identify and migrate appropriate actions in close collaboration with the Head of IT (1LOD)
- Maintenance of the Information Security Framework and underlying policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines.
Ideally, you will have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Relevant IT Security related qualifications, for example MCSE, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCISO or others.
- 5 Years’ experience in identical role, configuration, optimization, and security monitoring of incident handling to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets
- 3 Years’ experience in TCP/IP, HTTP, network access controls, security principles
- Demonstrated knowledge of standards associated with the role, e.g. ISO, CobiT, ITIL.
We are the place for you, if:
- You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future.
- You’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you have:
- Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measure.
- Must be a creative and analytical thinker
- Must have excellent execution skills and be passionate about achieving excellence
- Commitment to learning and personal development with an ambitious growth mindset
- Communication skills & active listening
- Investigation & diagnostic skills.
What is in it for you?
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online