IT Support Officer at StreSERT Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competenci…
Read more about this company
IT Support Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Delta
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Our client is a downstream Oil and Gas Organization. As a result of expansion, the service of an Information Technology Officer is required to join the team.
Job Locations: Delta State.
- Efficient self-supervision to ensure smooth running of the IT office.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace computer parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Have prior experience on Business Application Support
- Good networking & System Administrator
- Trouble Shoot Issuer within IT Frame work
First Degree in Computer science or any relevant course
1-2 years’ experience.
Not more than 3 years relevant work experience.
Net monthly salary is N120, 000/ m
Method of Application
Suitable applicants should forward CVs to ‘[email protected]’ using ‘DROIT’ as the subject of email