IT Support Officer at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors and operators. Aside the top-notch quality of our services, we pride ourselves in the collaborative effort of our team of value-driven, experienced, young professionals carefully selected through a rigorous selection process to ensure consistency in the quality of our services and corporate goals.
IT Support Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
- We are looking for an experienced and passionate IT Support to join our IT team As a IT Support officer at our company, you will be responsible for maintenance of computer networks of all types, providing technical support, monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems and ensuring the whole company’s IT equipment runs smoothly.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Skills and Qualifications
- HND/B.Sc in Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years proven work experience in IT Support (Python basics will be an added advantage)
- Excellent Electronics troubleshooting and resolution
- Proximity to Lekki Phase will be an advantage.
N70,000 – N90,000 (Per Month).
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.