IT Support Officer at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is a leading provider of end-to-end, integrated and result-focused Business and Human Resource solutions in Nigeria, offering advisory, outsourcing, recruitment and assessment, learning and development, market entry, technology services and solutions.
From inception in 2004, we have helped clients across diverse industries and sectors such as Financial Services, Telecoms, Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Hospitality, Power, Entertainment, FMCG, etc., to achieve their strategic goals and objectives. Our reputation for excellence in service was built from over a decade of providing business and human resource consulting across several states in Nigeria.
- The IT support officer will be responsible for maintaining Workforce Group information technology strategies by managing system, network, researching and implementing technological strategic solutions and information security measures.
- In addition, strengthens Workforce Group’s monitoring & evaluation capacity by managing and accurately tracking its operational efficiency across the different programs and projects responsible for managing and configuring systems, network and provide IT support (Hardware and Software).
- Assist to develop and implement an IT Strategy and relevant policies for Workforce Group, based on robust, sustainable technology solutions, to support its operations and programs
- Provide maintenance and support for all IT systems to ensure a minimum of downtime and fast resolution of any problems.
- Implement and maintain appropriate Information Security measures
- Maintain an awareness of new developments in IT and ensure the organisation makes the best use of any such developments.
- Manage Workforce Group’s Information Technology and computer systems
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate IT policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with staff needs and system functionality to contribute to the organisational policy
- Identify IT problems and implement strategic solutions in time
- Provide high-level support, and where necessary training to staff, to ensure growth and sustainability of a world-class standard in IT skills and utilisation
- Prepare quarterly progress reports on technology utilisation and achievement of business outcomes to the organisations’ technology committee/directors
- Monitor, control and report progress in the execution of technology initiatives to the technology team
- Identify risks/issues to the implementation of technology initiatives, resolve or escalate to chief technology and information officer
- Provide clarity to direct reports and team members; ensure quality in carrying out / directing work efforts
- Perform other assignments as may be assigned from time to time.
Role Competencies / Skills:
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and computer hardware/software systems
- Highly creative
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Research and Data analysis
- Logical Framework Analysis
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology or/and Computer Engineering.
- Possession of a relevant professional certification will be an added advantage e.g.. MCSE, DBA, MCSA, ITIL
- 1-2 years relevant experience in Information Technology