IT Technician at Focuslync | HotNigerianJobs
Focuslync Business Development – We provide business solutions that can help you take your business from where it is now to where you want it to be. We render business enhancement services. We offer stand alone and collective business enhancement services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience asIT Technicianor relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
N50,000 – N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV as an attachment to: [email protected] Using the job title as the mail subject