ITSM Release Manager at GVA Partners Limited
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
GVA Partners is also a l…
Read more about this company
ITSM Release Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Project Management
ITSM RELEASE MANAGER
Our Client requires a dynamic ITSM RELEASE MANAGER who will work on;
Integrating IT Release management activities into the overall project and demand management plan.
Driving faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the Releases impacting the business.
- Innovative approaches to the analysis of information and generation of useful information from it.
- Coordinate and manage the process of planning, building, testing and deploying of MTNN IS hardware, application and software and version control and storage of software and releases
- Coordinate, convenes, and facilitates Release Management meetings and maintain a schedule of approved and tentative releases
- Verify the completeness and timeliness of Release information entered into the system and follows up on non-compliant release to the process.
- Coordinate and monitor the MTNN IS patch management process to guide against viral attack
- Ensure the effective monitoring of patches deployed in the environment
- Refine processes that identify, control, maintain and verify all changes and releases in controlled environments
- Identify improvement areas in the project delivery cycle and implement lessons learnt following project closure
- Ensure adherence to and alignment with change management process
- Conduct post implementation reviews for all products and services, maintaining an updated tracker for all identified issues while ensuring prompt resolution within agreed SLAs
- Produce ad hoc resource usage reports and analysis
- Create monthly, quarterly release schedule calendar and ensure compliance to proposed go-live dates
- Evaluate, prioritize multiple clients’ needs internal and external of the business.
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to all stakeholders
- First degree in Computer Science or an IT equivalent degree
- Practitioner Certificate in ITIL – IT Service Transition or equivalent certification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in area of specialization with experience working with people
- Experience in a medium organization
- Experience IT Service Support and Delivery Experience
- Experience in governance of enterprise information systems
- Min 1 year Release Management Experience
- Project management Experience
- Experience in handling Release management issues
- Experience working with a range of service
- Provides Understanding of service delivery and service support environment