Jumia is your number one Online Shopping solution in Nigeria. There is an online electronic store where you can purchase all your electronics, as well as books, home appliances, fashion items, shoes, mobile phones and more online and have them delivered directly to you.
JForce Planning Manager – Jumia
Department: Marketing – Sales – J-Force
- You will be responsible for driving analysis of performance metrics to identify opportunities and build evidence to support strategic decisions.
- Support the team’s P&L with the aim of bringing exceptional growth in sales volume, margin and conversion rate.
- Support the execution of the Offline Sales plan, ensure Jumia always has for each JForce consultant and their customer, the right products at the best price, at the right place.
- Supporting Head of offline sales on strategic decision making and steering the performance daily.
- Being within our teams, an early adopter, a leading ambassador and a relentless missionary of Jumia’s strategic JForce orientation.
- Understand markets trends, JF consultants, vendors and customers. Continuously bringing valuable insights and convictions to support your recommendations.
- Build analysis, flying high and diving deep, to ensure smart reporting on the performance across all categories, working alongside Commercial Planning team to deliver best in class performance steering.
- Owning the planning and execution of JForce’s partnerships with brands, offering them a revolutionary way to get their products to the customers.
- Ensuring tight control on budget used for indirect commissions and subsidy.
- Work very closely with the commercial department to plan the campaigns in accordance with their own capacity and schedule.
- Maintain repository of AB test on JForce campaign performance reviews
- Work seamlessly with all other departments (Marketing, JS, Operations, Finance…), enabling decision making, problem solving and ensuring laser focus execution.
- Support massive and complex JForce operations and project management initiatives, coordinating effectively cross functions initiatives.
- Constantly working toward improving and simplifying our tools and process.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited universities.
- 5-8 years experience in analysing large data sets and making recommendations.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel (VBA would be a plus)
- Proficiency in SQL and Google suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritize tasks under pressure
- Joining the JForce, the team pushing the boundaries of Jumia ever further (recognized by MIT as one the most innovative ventures).
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Jumia Nigeria on africainternetgroup.peoplehr.net to apply