Job for a Business Development Officer in an Indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing Company
An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer (Oil & Gas)
- Identify growth opportunities, develop strategic and operating plans to achieve growth.
- Assist in the coordination of pricing, estimating, scoping strategies for proposed projects and in the development and preparation of technical bid and specification
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both customer and company needs.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reports of marketing (project/sales) activities are mandatory.
- Perform other assigned procurement duties as may be necessary.
- B.Sc. in Marketing / Business Administration or any other related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in a sales and business development role in oil & gas industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 2nd January, 2020.