Job for a Female Porter/Front Desk Officer at Tunde Adejumo & Co.
Tunde Adejumo & Co., is a World-Class Multi-Disciplinary Real Estate firm. Over the years, our team comprising excellent professionals has worked assiduously to deliver awesome seamless projects to the satisfaction of our clients and in accordance to specifications and standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Porter/Front Desk Officer
- Checks the daily arrival list of students during resumption period.
- Direct student that are just resuming to their rooms.
- Inspects student rooms from time to time to ensure orderliness.
- To be present at the Reception desk ready to assist and attend to students, colleagues and visitors when requested.
- Ensure collection of room keys from students before they step out of the hostel.
- HND/Bsc qualification.
- Ensures students lives safely and in harmony the hostel
- She must reside within Ilara Mokin, IgbaroOke and environs.
- Must be able to communicate well in English.
- Must be Agile/Smart.
- Maintains appearance, cleanliness, and safety standards in the hostel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th November, 2019.