Job for a Graphics/Illustrator Expert at Villavril Limited
Villavril Limited is a registered limited liability company based in Lagos Nigeria. Our aim is to offer you products that show you that we really care! Not only have but we can also guarantee that they are of the finest quality.We started as a small business and we want to continue providing our customers with products that keep them happy, at prices that keep them happy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics/Illustrator Expert
- Graphic designers combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages. They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
- Graphic designers work with both text and images. They often select the type, font, size, color, and line length of headlines, headings, and text. Graphic designers also decide how images and text will go together on a print or webpage, including how much space each will have.
- When using text in layouts, graphic designers collaborate closely with writers who choose the words and decide whether the words will be put into paragraphs, lists, or tables. Through the use of images, text, and color, graphic designers can transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume/CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Application Deadline 18th November, 2019.