Job for Financial Planning & Reporting Manager in New Oil Generation Limited
New Oil Generation Limited is an operator of the innovative Enhanced Oil Recovery technology using the method of Exothermic Chemical Treatment® (ECT®) for the oil reservoirs with special focus on the stimulation of heavy crude oil production.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planning & Reporting Manager
Start Date: ASAP
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- Master’s Degree and Professional Certification (ICAN, ACCA, etc.) would be an added advantage.
- Must have a 5 to 7 years experience in G/L in International Blue Chip Company with strong ERP environment and strong internal Controls, Processess and Procedures with IFRS Accounting Policy
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Planning & Reporting Manager is responsible for managing the financial planning and forecasting process, strategic planning and delivering insight through management reporting and analysis ensuring that this evolves to meet the needs of the business.
- Build financial models of projects to support the executive team on decisions regarding pricing, scenario analysis, and capital structures.
- Facilitate communication and understanding between the field finance and operations functions and corporate Profit & Budget Analysis
- Provide timely and meaningful management reporting for the partner group and ensure that the reporting continually evolves to meet the needs of the busines.
- Preparation of group wide forecasts and budgets, owning and improving the forecasting model. This will include reforecasting throughout the year.
- Provide budget owners and Heads of Department with useful monthly financial reports.
- Assist with the R&D tax credits claims, and other tax compliance in all group territories.
- Support executive team in developing pricing strategies for projects
- Participate in meetings and calls with outside legal counsel, tax experts, accounting firms to understand regulations and tax treatment
- Monitor the budget and any revised forecasts throughout the year
- Pricing, scenario analysis, and capital structures.
- Prepare external financial management reporting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online