Job for Head of Customer Service Experience at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
4 Quarters Consultants Limited – We offer comprehensive business, IT & digital marketing services to help businesses reassess & enhance their performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Customer Service Experience Manager (Customer Journey Mapping Manager)
- We are looking for Head of Customer Service Experience Manager (Customer Journey Mapping Manager) with experience in Customer Service Management form the banking industry or Retail industry or any related financial institution and ability to manage multiple Clients.
- Provide a bird’s eye view of the entire customer journey.
- Bring teams together to resolve specific customers’ hurdles while understanding the core customer journey paths.
- Increase customer conversion rates by minimizing negative customer experiences, through identification of key steps and decision points.
- Understanding the required metrics to identify customer’s progress and fall out points, providing opportunities to bring customers back on board.
- Allow businesses to prioritize actions in their customer experience strategy
- Reveal the gaps between various channels and departments
- Improve customer retention, by understanding how they transit through. For example, ensure all the information is available and accessible to all the stakeholders during each stage of a procurement cycle.
- Businesses can zoom-in on a single customer journey in a specific channel.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 8 years work experience from the Banking industry or financial institutions
- Minimum of B.SC in any related filed
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
Key Skills And Competency
- Good Communication Skills.
- Customer journey mapping experience from the bank or retail business and or any financial institutions
- Product design experience
- Problem Solving.
- Consumer Relations Management.
- Budget Management.
- Client relationship management
- Innovation and strategic thinker
- Consulting experience
- Compliant management experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th November, 2019.