DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are looking for the brightest, self-motivated and driven university graduates to fill the position below and provide support to DKT Nigeria’s operations:
Job Title: Key Account Executives (Hospital)
Locations: Port Harcourt-Rivers, Benin-Edo, Ibadan-Oyo and Jos-Plateau
- The Key Account Executives will implement the Key Clinical Accounts strategy of Nigeria by effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Key Clinical Accounts (Hospitals and clinics)
- Resolve any family planning related-issues, challenges, complaints and problems faced by key clinical accounts customers
- Implement activities / clinical sessions that help to promote family planning products in compliance with ethics / standards in Key Clinical Accounts facilities
- Develop relationships with key Clinical account key stakeholders (doctors, matron, nurses, pharmacist, auxiliary nurses / CHEWs etc.) and support units (accounts, procurement, reception, security guards, etc.) to drive FP message awareness, promotion and uniformity
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at key clinical account facilities to ensure stock availability
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key clinical accounts customer needs and requirements and develop tailor-made FP activities and promo schemes for Key Clinical Account facility
- Provide technical support to Key Accounts clinics through supportive supervision and product detailing / refresher orientation
Requirements / Experience / Skills
- Ability to travel frequently within the territory
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- B. Pharm or related degree
- 3-5 years’ detailing experience on ethical pharmaceutical products and medical devices
- Clinic / healthcare provider (physician) relationship management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 20th November, 2018.
- Subject should be tagged with Job title and Location. Applications without locations will be discarded.
- Applicants should only apply at their locations because there will be no arrangements for relocation.