PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, a premium Real Estate Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property & Sales Manager
- We are in need of an experienced Property & Sales Manager who would be responsible for the overall management of assigned residential, industrial or commercial properties.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Interview, qualify and place tenants
- Maintain updated availability reports
- Keep rental at optimum capacity
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market conditions.
- Implement marketing initiatives to achieve occupancy goals
- Manage and control advertising budgets
- Advertise and fill vacancies
- Obtain referrals from existing tenants
- Process applications and follow up with applicants
- Promote and show properties to prospective tenants
- Negotiate, prepare and enforce leases
- Complete all required paperwork for new tenants
- Collect security deposits
- Ensure the premises is ready for new occupants
- Maintain all statutory required records
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Enforce terms of rental agreements.
- Prepare annual budgets
- Analyze and correct budget variances
- Keep accurate and up-to-date financial records
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial reports.
- Establish appropriate rental rates by conducting market research,determining costs and considering profit goals
- Prepare and distribute monthly statements
- Ensure timely payments and collections
- Minimize rental arrears
- Coordinate default proceedings
- Schedule expenditures
- Check and pay invoices
- Orient new tenants to the property
- Investigate and resolve resident complaints and concerns in a timely and efficient manner
- Enforce occupancy policies and procedures
- Maintain timely communications with residents and tenants
- Monitor and complete maintenance and repairs timorously and cost-effectively
- Ensure security of premises and maintain security devices
- Organize incoming and outgoing inspections and prepare inspection reports
- Implement preventative maintenance programs
- Oversee capital improvement projects
- Negotiate and manage contracts with outside vendors.
- Hire, train and evaluate property staff
- Direct and control all personnel and resources to ensure property isproperly maintained and owner objectives met.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Working knowledge of building and grounds maintenance
- Computer proficiency including MS Office and property management software
- Knowledge of relevant local, state and federal legislation and regulations
- Real Estate License required in some states.
- Must have related Degree
- Understanding of financial and accounting principals
- Understanding of marketing and customer service principles
- Working knowledge of marketing and sales activities
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements
- Working knowledge of contracts and agreements
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th October, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be invited for interview.