Job Openings at AXA Mansard Pensions Limited
AXA Mansard is one of the foremost Financial Institutions in Nigeria, that has been offering world class financial services over the years. Due to expansion, the company is advertising for the positions below:
Infrastructure and Network Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
2 – 4 years
- Job Field
ICT / Computer
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Management of the enterprise domain (Users & Systems)
- Administration of Email communications & Antivirus Server (SCCM)
- Administration of all servers and storage area network (SAN)
- Management/Deployment of Hardware (Printers, Scanners, Phones, etc.)
- Management/Administration of Internet Services
- Adequate management of the network and telecom devices
- Management of Data Center (liaising with 3rd party service vendors)
- Deployment/administration of UPS, Inverters, Stabilizers
- Operating costs of data Centre, power, UPS and inverter infrastructure to budget.
- Zero downtime of primary and secondary data Centre
- Design a backup plan for servers in the data center
- Management/Administration of Sharepoint/ Electronic document Management System
- Management/Administration of automated workflow
- Successful data replication and implementation of Disaster Recovery at DR Site
- Effective power management across all locations – Head Office and Branches
- Telephony and IVR Management (E1 and Lync)
- Proactive monitoring of all server resources via PRTG,SCOM
- Provide first level support/administration of service desk platform
- Management/administration of website back-end services
- Any other duties as assigned by Head ICT
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant discipline with at least two years’ experience in server administration
- Excellent knowledge of server and network administration, service desk management
- Work experience: Minimum 2-4 years’ post qualification.
go to method of application »
- Job TypeFull Time
2 – 5 years
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
The Finance Officer is responsible for complementing the effort of the Head of Finance in developing concepts for reliable financial data collection and processing, efficient internal control and reliable management reports for decision making.
He/she will be expected to perform the following but not limited functions:
- In charge of imprest holding and disbursement
- Preparing payment vouchers and cheques for payment.
- Payroll reconciliation and processing.
- Preparing PAYE, NHF, Pension Contribution schedules and remittance.
- In charge of posting transactions into Sybase.
- Reconciliation of petty cash with general ledger in Sybase.
- Bulk cash withdrawal for the Company (if any).
- Preparation of various schedules to Monthly management reports.
- Filing of all account documents.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Departmental Head
Key Competences Required
- Relevant first degree in Accounting, or any related course
- 2-5 years’ experience in financial management and reporting.
- Sound written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Foundational knowledge of the financial issues and reporting.
- Business writing skills, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Team-oriented working skills.
- Accurate and complete data capturing.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below