Job Openings at Fadac Resources
Fadac Resources – We provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish, outsource and trouble shoot any human resources functions/ challenges Our believe is that people are the greatest asset in the organization regardless of the business size, industry and market share. We provide the best professionals backed with solid years of experience and knowledge, and their job is to integrate solutions for your business needs.
Human Resource and Admin Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
Human Resources / HR
- Assist in communicating company policies and procedures. Promote understanding within the organization
- Recruit for open positions and perform the full life cycle of recruiting activities including sourcing and screening applicants, maintaining recruiting systems, drafting offer letters, providing follow-through with candidates, supporting hiring managers, and reporting recruiting statistics.
- Lead employee on-boarding activities; answer employee questions and provide support to managers when integrating new hires into the organization.
- Administer employee benefit programs, answer employee questions, support claim resolution, and maintain related systems.
- Support the performance review process; provide employees and managers with information about the process, policies, job duties, and process for promotion.
- Maintain employee records, Leave and Time Attendance Administration.
- Compensation and Benefit and Payroll Administration.
- Responsible for new hire, termination, and change of status forms with payroll. Serve as employee liaison to assist in problem resolution with issues related to benefit deductions and pay.
- Coordinate and ensure completion of employee exit interviews. Report outcome of exit interview information to management and tracks/maintains data.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Minimum of two (5) years post-graduate experience with a minimum of one (2) year in a similar position
- A good first degree in Business Admin, IRPM, Humanities, Sciences or the Social Sciences
- Membership of CIPM/CIPD/SPHR/SHRM will be an added advantage.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of personnel administration;
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of the Internet.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and make deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates good judgment; approachable and professional; solid problem solving skills; ability to handle multiple tasks; self-motivated; well organized.
go to method of application »
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Job Field
Our client is an indigenous Pharmaceuticals & Drug Company. It’s a multi-disciplinary company that was established over 20 years ago as a response to the Government invitation to private entrepreneurs to establish companies that can compete with their foreign counterparts in the delivery of quality services. Due to expansion, they are in need of a PRODUCTION PHARMACIST.
- Ensuring production or manufacturing goals are met by managing staff and capital resources through the proper engagement of production staff.
- Participates in all activities required for the management.
- Examines whether all equipment operated and production operations are performed in accordance with standard procedures in order to assure the integrity of the equipment/operations
- Directs operations of the company’s production section
- Ensures manufacturing or production goals are met and exceeded with a determined financial budget.
- Coordinating production target setting, planning, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Implementing and improving policies and procedures to ensure safe and efficient manufacturing processes.
- Working with sales, procurement, financial and marketing executives to understand current and future needs of manufacturing and production.
- Administers the entire workings of the manufacturing plant.
- Responsible for ensuring that the product being manufactured meets the company’s standards, policies and practices.
- Confers with top senior management to ensure that manufacturing objectives are met.
- Preparation of short and long term plans in a bid to increase the efficiency and profitability of the plant.
- Coordination of Change Control with Quality Assurance and Maintenance departments.
- Coordinate Deviation Management with Quality unit.
- Involves in the preventive and corrective maintenance plans and schedules.
- Reviewing company practices and providing advice on changes to systems.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- Deputizing for and assisting other team members as required.
- B. Pharm or M.sc Pharmacy, Engineering or other relevant scientific discipline and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry
- Hands-on experience in manufacturing operations
- Must be a member of a recognized professional organization.
- Leadership skills are an important pre-requisite.
- Possession of very good organizational skills to constantly keep in touch with various departments of the organization.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in financial matters in order to meet the budget requirements of the organization.
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.