Job Openings at Radix Pension Managers Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Radix Pension Managers is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator (“PFA”) by the National Pension Commission (“PenCom”). On February 15, 2017, Radix Capital Partners Limited, a Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) licensed investment banking firm acquired majority share interest in IGI Pension Managers Limited, a company previously owned by IG…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- HR & Admin Officer
- Head, Investment & Treasury
- Method of Application
HR & Admin Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Responsible for implementing policies that will aid the attainment of organizational objectives via its human resources and providing the necessary administrative support to achieve the organizational objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Maintain department records and reports.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Contribute to manpower planning process
- Identify vacancies and recruit, conduct assessment and select applicants
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Perform staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, mediating disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Analyze and modify performance appraisal policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with job requirements
- Collate appraisal feedbacks and outcomes and disseminate as appropriate
- Analyze training needs to design employee development plans
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate staff training for the Company.
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company staff.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates
- Assist in handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and help resolve work-related problem
- Maintain handbook on policies and procedures
- Perform benefits administration
- Facility management
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Update office policies as needed
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/Sciences/Law/Arts
- Knowledgeable of the Nigerian Labour Law
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Deciding and initiating action
- Leading and supervising
- Persuading and influencing
- Analytical skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectation
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organizing
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Computer appreciation skills (Microsoft Office)
- Interpersonal skills
- Relationship management skills
- Learning and researching
- Presenting and communicating information
- Relating and networking
go to method of application »
Head, Investment & Treasury
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
To grow Radix Pension’s assets under management to sustain network growth and impact through insightful investment of funds available to ensure very competitive returns for our account holders.
The successful candidate will need to be a strategic thinker, with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a high tolerance for risk, as well as being adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity and change.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilise financial models for forecasting/testing the robustness of the Company’s investment strategy
- Present investment opportunities and related analysis to management and the Board of Directors of the Company
- Recommend investment decisions that will increase the value of the Company’s investment fund and ensure that the best return on investment is achieved
- Monitor/manage risks that may affect the returns on investments
- Devise investment strategies to achieve Radix Pension’s strategic objectives
- Present investment and divestment cases for specific investment opportunities, supporting the provision of all necessary information needed to make investment decisions
- Prepare periodic research reports and make recommendations to the investment committee
- Frequently monitor the performance of investments and make informed decisions accordingly
- Maintain current knowledge about financial products available to the Company, including bonds, stocks, etc
- Manage stakeholder relationships (including reporting)
- Develop processes and data systems to enable effective analysis, estimation and decision-making
- Refine existing investment facilities and develop new ones where required
- Develop and inspire a team to implement the strategy and to achieve objectives and targets
- Ensure all team members represent Radix Pension in the best light
- Mentor staff to ensure personal and organisational development
- A minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as actuarial sciences, statistics, mathematics, accounting, economics, banking, finance, insurance, and other related courses.
- A Master’s degree from a reputable institution is highly recommended.
- An acceptable professional qualification from any relevant professional organization such as ACCA, CFA, CSI. Etc.
A minimum of 10 years post qualification experience of which at least 8 years must have been in the financial sector and 4 years in a supervisory role.
- Technical acumen
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- Planning and organisation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills and the ability to evaluate costs
- The ability to understand broad business issues
- The ability to cope under pressure
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
- Good communication and presentation skills
Method of Application
Kindly send in CVs in PDF or MS Word format ONLY to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love