Job Openings at Tempkers
Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together
Tempkers is a global freelance marketplace and online outsourcing firm where organizations and SME’s achieve more by connecting and collaborating with independent professionals (freelance agents) to do t…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Legal Officer
- Copy Writer and Content Creator
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Law / Legal
- Service liability litigation caseload and other cases of company-wide significance
- Develop and execute litigation strategy, manage discovery obligations, manage outside counsel, determine proper case disposition, and monitor litigation
- Maintain good client relationship skills, gaining clients’ confidence and that of other professionals.
- Offer advice on the law, legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues.
- Attend and represent the company at meetings.
- Draw up contracts and other legal documents.
- Represent clients in Courts where required.
go to method of application »
Copy Writer and Content Creator
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Producing marketing copy to advertise our services,
- Writing blog posts about industry-related topics and
- Promoting our content on social media.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use seo guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. Comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. Conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed.
- Create content such as emails, social media messages, blogs and eBooks.
- Participate in planning and strategizing for inbound marketing campaign execution
- Including content, content schedule, platforms and measurements
- Develop benchmarks and goals for each campaign and ensure they are reached
- Learn and use inbound marketing software
- Generate new ideas and opportunities to ensure organisations success.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]