Job Opportunities at Kimberly Ryan Limited, 25th November, 2019
Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Job Title: Team Lead, Marketing
- We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company’s brands. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts, and creating promotions with our advertising managers.
- You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations. Finally, you will be in charge of developing and managing our company’s advertising campaigns.
- To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy. A bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration,
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
Deadline: 27th November, 2019.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject title as “BDM”