Job Opportunities at Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited
Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Client Service Personnel (Account Officer)
- This role focuses on growing organization revenue by providing product knowledge.
- Creating custom campaign presentations.
- Providing sales expertise and campaign strategy/guidance to respective clients.
- Work under the supervision of the General Manager.
- Experience in creating and successfully executing multi-faceted campaigns.
- Able to manage clients.
- Close business deals.
- Should be Digital Savvy.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 3 to 5 years working experience
Job Title: General Manager
- BSC in any discipline
- Minimum of 5years experience in strictly 4star hotel.
- Age – 40 to 55years.
- Responsible for developing strategies in ensuring excellent guest services.
- Should be a digital marketing expert with detailed knowledge of the most current hospitality software and a clear understanding of the competitive market.
- A resilient team builder with high performance standards to grow the Organization.
- Fully responsible for analyzing the productivity of the sales department and ensuring a minimum of 70% occupancy monthly.
- Should be a good with networking and should have core selling skills offline and online.
- Must contribute effectively in closing sales on our core products and services (Rooms).
- Responsible for training key staff to meet set priorities.
- Must be a Growth Oriented Manager.
- Must have a sense of decency in handling distractions and challenges.
Job Title: Digital Advertising Officer
This role focuses on Digital Advertisement, Consent Developer, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Web Development and other digital media.
- Create, maintain and track clients content on all distal platform.
- Distribute content on a diversity of social channels.
- Provide clear, result driven metrics and insight to evaluate.
- Plan digital marketing activities.
- Proficiency in digital advertising programs including Google Ads, AdWords, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Minimum of 3years in Digital Marketing Campaign.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2020.