Job Opportunities at Phyatex International, 22nd November, 2019
Phyatex International provides consulting, training and recruitment services to organisations. We access the employment needs of our clients and provide solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Minimum of HND in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Job Title: Corporate Trainer
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Supervise training budgets.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Managing large volume of customer calls
- Stay friendly and helpful.
- Resolve questions and service issues for customers via phone, email and text.
- Accurately document customer interactions.
- Determine opportunities for new sales.
- Sell products to established customers through up-selling and cross-selling.
- Resolve all inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines.
- Identify and act as a company ambassador at all times.
- Be professional.
- Minimum of HND or equivalent.
- X years of customer service experience.
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service.
- Focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.