Job Vacancies at Louis Valentino Prixair Group (Grosvenor Design)
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Ti…
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Creative Director
- e-Comeerce Manager
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Our fashion department has an exciting job opportunity available for a talented and ambitious Fashion Director. As the director, you will lead the entire department to ensure all operations run effectively and efficiently.
As a fashion designer, you’ll research current fashion trends, forecasting what will be popular with consumers, and take inspiration from the world around you to create fresh and original designs.
You’ll decide on fabrics, colours and patterns, produce sample designs and adjust them until you’re happy with the final product.
You will be in charge of directing photo shoots, coordinating brand marketing campaigns, creating detailed design plans, and evaluating the latest fashion trends. In addition to having a talent for fashion, the ideal candidate will be highly creative with excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Develop well-organized fashion design plans and create new fashion concepts.
- Coordinate the advertising and marketing departments to create effective strategies.
- Remain up-to-date with the recent trends in the fashion industry.
- Generate concepts for photo shoots, hire suitable models, and book the photographer, location, and clothing.
- Observe fashion publications and schedule meetings with designers to stay informed on trends.
- Assess the possible success of different clothing lines.
- Select outfits and accessories for promotional marketing purposes.
- Share your fashion recommendations and analysis with management and clients to help them select the proper inventory purchases.
- create or visualise an idea and produce a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD)
- create moodboards to show to clients
- keep up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes
- plan and develop ranges, often based on a theme
- work with others in the design team, such as buyers and forecasters, to develop products to meet a brief
- liaise closely with sales, buying and production teams on an ongoing basis to ensure items suit the customer, market and price points
- understand design from a technical perspective, i.e. producing patterns and technical specifications for designs
- visit trade shows and manufacturers to source, select and buy fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments
- adapt existing designs for mass production
- develop a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervise the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations
- oversee production
- negotiate with customers and suppliers
- showcase your designs at fashion and other trade shows
- work with models to try out your designs and also to wear them on the catwalk at fashion shows
- manage marketing, finances and other business activities, if working on a self-employed basis.
You’ll need to show:
- creativity, innovation and flair
- an eye for colour and a feel for fabrics and materials
- the ability to generate ideas and concepts, use your initiative and think outside the box
- design and visualisation skills, either by hand or through computer-aided design (CAD)
- technical skills, including pattern cutting and sewing
- garment technology skills and knowledge
- a proactive approach
- commercial awareness and business orientation
- self-promotion and confidence
- interpersonal, communication and networking skills
- the ability to negotiate and to influence others
- team working skills
- good organisation and time management
- Bsc degree in creative art/fine arts
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- at least 10 years in the fashion/creative space
- Note: only Abuja resident should apply(residents outside of abuja should not apply)
Apply using Fashion Director as subject
Age: above 36
go to method of application »
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
We are looking for a highly coordinated E-Commerce Manager to oversee the development and utility of our company’s income-generating site. The E-Commerce Manager will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to our platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics.you should ensure that you are available to furnish pertinent individuals with practical guidance, as required
As an ecommerce manager you will have the role and responsibility of looking after a website that focuses on the buying, trading and selling of products and services to the public or for business purposes.
Your main focus, however is conversion. Conversion is attracting visitors by using campaigns, effective SEO and attractive content that can convert them into leads or sales.
- Overseeing Design and Developments of Website
- Monitor web analytics and internal data sources
- Design and Execute Roadmaps
- Incorporate Best Practices
- Budget Effectively
- Supervise all activities and product development
- Work closely with web development and technical teams
- Prepare reports and analyse conversion numbers
- Developing SEO/PPC Strategy/Marketing Plans
- formulate strategies that concern the design and practicality of their companies’ online shops and adjacent platforms
- Team Management and Progress Monitoring
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Developing Schedules and Timescales
E-Commerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Directing the activities of Software Developers, Copywriters, and Graphic Designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
E-Commerce Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, IT.
- Completion of a pertinent Sales qualification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as an E-Commerce Manager.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
Note: Only Abuja resident should apply(please if you reside outside abuja do not apply)
Must be above 30 years of age
Apply with a cover letter and the subject of the mail should be Ecommerce Manager
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love