Job Vacancies at Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions)
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Schedule Management / Reconciliation Analyst
- Reconciliation of processed contributions with members’ contribution in GL
- Upload of bank lodgements into the system and preparation of schedule for all monies not uploaded
- Responsible for ensuring Remittance schedules are well accounted for, updated in remittance control and employer folder are sent to the Custodian for processing.
- Liaise with the Relationship Management team on Remittance Schedules and movement of clients between employers
- Minimum of Second class degree in Accounting/Business Administration or any numerate discipline
- 1-3 years working experience preferably in the Pensions/Finance industry
- Strong Numerical Analysis skills
- Not more than 27 years old
- Ability to work with heavy data
- Excellent Use of the Computer and core competence in MS excel
- Presenting and Communicating Information.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Preparation and coordination of action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospective markets
- Preparation and submission of proposals and presentations to prospective employers
- Registration of new clients under the pension Reform Act 2014
- Management of existing clients with the view of retaining client
- Encourage and foster new business ideas and innovations.
- Responsible for growing the market share in value (AUM) & numbers (RSA PINs)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences with a concentration in Business, Finance or any relevant course (Minimum of Second Class Lower)
- Not more than 27 years old
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Good verbal communication and writing skills.
- Good presentation and negotiation skill.
- Networking Skills.
- Must be customer-centric and service-orientated.
- Results-oriented, driven, adheres to turn-around times/deadlines.
Job Title: Benefit Payment Officer
- Responsible for preparing payment schedule and standing payment order
- Preparation of reports such as; activity report, Admin. fee report, Fund admin. report and Risk Management Analysis report
- Reconciliation of Fund Account, debit transactions and bank statements
- Liaise with the Custodian and the bank to follow up on returned benefits
- Responsible for prompt payment of pensions remittance
- Minimum Second-class degree in Accounting / Business Administration or any numerate discipline
- 1 – 3 years working experience preferably in the Pensions / Finance industry
- Not more than 27 years
- Presentation and Communication skills
- A sound knowledge on the Regulation for the Administration of Retirement and Terminal Benefit
- Numerate and sound analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: [email protected] indicating the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th December, 2019.