Job Vacancies at WattCore Energy Limited
WattCore Energy Limited is a renewable energy development company committed to deploying clean, sustainable, specialized, and cost-effective solutions to different target audiences ranging from commercial to utility markets. We are strategically positioned to provide unique energy mix to Nigeria’s energy issues for sustainable development.
Solar Engineer – Product Based
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
- Performs energy audits on client sites.
- Design of PV systems (on grid, off grid, hybrid).
- Prepare and submit tender documents (specifications, Bill of Quantities, drawings, etc.) and designs as per requirements.
- Drives the sales process from proposal to getting a signed contract.
- Design and plan solar power installations.
- Leads the supply chain process to order parts internationally and locally.
- Conduct quality assurance of technical installations
- Direct, coordinate and supervise the installations of solar power solutions.
- Trains client on how to operate and optimally use the system.
- Actively monitors installed site performance and creates a monthly report for the client.
- Serves as the first line of contact for client complaints.
- Resolves site issues remotely and through site visits.
- Ensures customer satisfaction.
- Assist in market research and identify solar energy projects throughout Nigeria.
- Develop standard operating procedures and HSE standards for solar installation work.
- Develop and coach technical staff to meet the objectives of the company.
- Introduce best-engineering practices in the company to ensure it is at the forefront of innovation and good management practices.
- Review technological trends in the local and global energy sector.
- Liaise with regulatory and governmental institutions as required.
- Above-average Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Preferably Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical.
- Must be proud of your work, take ownership, and be passionate about the quality of workmanship.
- At least 2 years of engineering experience, in the solar industry.
- Work well in a team environment & have good communication skills.
- Flexible to travel domestically and Internationally.
- An appetite for learning
- Analytical thinking and drive
- Intercultural awareness and positive attitude to succeed
- Opportunity to work in a forward-looking, and innovative company,
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development.
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast-growing company.
go to method of application »
Solar Marketing/Sales Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are in search of experienced marketing/sales executives to sell our renewable energy retail and contracting line.
- Candidates with techno-commercial skills, having 2 years’ experience in sales and business development of solar products with results.
- Applicants must have effective and strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to clearly and effectively present complex information.
- Bachelor’s degree with sales experience in Solar energy industry.
Knowledge of the solar components
Entrepreneurial spirit to succeed in a challenging market environment
Emotionally intelligent and being a problem-solver
Able to work within set deadlines
- Work with senior management to plan marketing activities
- Assist senior management in training and recruiting commission-only marketers
- Promote the products and services of the company to customers
- Provide daily reports on the results of activities
- Being a good brand ambassador to potential customers
- Generating sales leads and following up on sales enquiries.
- Managing the sales cycle from lead generation to close.
- Explaining the services, the organization provides, scheduling and managing customer appointments.
- Performing preliminary sizing and design for proposal development.
- Finalizing proposals, including pricing and presentation to prospective clients.
- Market Analysis, including research and analysis of demographic, financial and competitive landscape data.
- Collaborating with marketing on advertising and lead generation efforts.
- Networking in the community and in the industry through attending various events.
- Working with the debt recovery team
- Knowledgeable about solar technology, with the ability to articulate the financial, technical and environmental merits of a solar system.
- Build a strong field sales team by recruiting, motivating and mentoring
- Develop sales strategies for the field sales team
- Support field sales agents in pitching to organizations and customer groups
- Daily monitoring of Field Agents to ensure they are actively selling the company’s products
The compensation package is competitive so as to attract talented professionals.
Only EXPERIENCED solar marketing/sales executives will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below