Job Vacancies in a Non-Governmental Organization, 22nd November, 2019
A local Non-Governmental Organization seeking to address malnutrition in women of reproductive age and girls across the six geographical zones of Nigeria, through the provision of nutrition services is looking for qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Director
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g., Nutrition, Medicine, Sociology, MBA)
- At least 10 years of field experience managing development projects
- Experience managing projects with a focus an behavior change would be On onset
- Proven communication skills (oral and written) in English.
Job Title: Nutrition Specialist
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a Nutrition/Public Health with minimum of five years at post Master’s experience.
- Experience in nutrition related issues with multi-sector of teams to the country,
- Familiarity with analytical tools and ability to translate theoretical concepts into practical approaches for operational work
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) in English. Knowledge of other
- Nigerian languages will beep an asset.
Deadline: 29th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume and a One Page Cover Letter as a single MS word document explaining suitability for the position to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title and preferred Geographical Zone” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.